Duties and costs of a tax advisor
TaxModel fee spectrum
Regardless of which phase you are in with your company – whether you are about to set up, have your first annual financial statements ahead of you, are looking for optimization options or want to hand over your company to a successor – we will be happy to support and advise you and will work with you the best solution. Online, at our locations in Altenmarkt or Eben in the St. Johann im Pongau district – we are there for you.
Billing takes place in hourly rates or according to individually agreed lump sums. You can get an initial overview of the costs incurred for accounting, annual financial statements and tax returns with our tax calculator. Our online calculator is based on the usual fiduciary fees, based on the German Tax Advisor Remuneration Ordinance (StBVV).
Start the online computer now
- Strategy & Service We develop a suitable, long-term strategy for you in a personal consultation and are always available for questions and further information during implementation. Because good planning is essential for long-term success. All information about our strategy & service offer
- Tax advice Together we steer towards success. Who likes to pay too much or wrong taxes? We keep you informed about changes and innovations and implement them – optimized to the requirements of your company. Find out everything about our tax advice
- Accounting You take care of your business and your success and we book it for you. Outsource all or part of your current bookkeeping so that you have more time for the essentials. Learn more about our accounting service
- Business Consulting & Company Formation As a founder and entrepreneur, you have to make a lot of decisions. We will be happy to help you and support you in choosing the right legal form, help you through the “funding jungle” and much more. Find out more about business consulting and business start-ups
- Payroll accounting You can rely on us as a reliable partner in payroll accounting, just as your employees can rely on you. More information about payroll accounting