Who we are
Our website address is: https://franztoferer.com.
This declaration describes how TaxModel Strategy and Service Steuerberatung GmbH & Co KG, 5541 Altenmarkt, Obere Marktstraße 8, processes your personal data. The declaration is aimed at our existing and former clients, interested parties and potential future clients, as well as their respective shareholders, bodies and other employees.
- Purposes of data processing
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- for establishing, managing and processing the business relationship;
- to strengthen the existing client relationship or to establish a new client relationship or to approach interested parties, including information about current legal developments and our range of services (marketing);
- in the case of an assignment for internal organization and claims management of the law firm
and as far as instructed by the client:
- to carry out wage accounting for clients (including monthly wage and salary accounting, monthly and annual reports to authorities, etc.);
- to carry out financial and business accounting for clients;
- for advisory and representation activities in the field of tax law and economic matters;
- for advice and representation in contribution, insurance and benefit matters relating to social insurance,
- to represent before administrative courts and administrative authorities and before legally recognized churches and religious communities in contribution matters and before all other official institutions and
- for advice and assistance in the field of accounting and accounting and for closing business books,
- to provide all consulting services and activities in connection with corporate accounting
- for advice on setting up and organizing an internal control system,
- for restructuring advice, in particular for the preparation of restructuring reports, for the organization of restructuring plans, for the examination of restructuring plans and for the accompanying control during the implementation of restructuring plans,
- for advice on work-related issues and
- as well as for each commissioned task according to § 3 WTBG 2017.
If we collect your personal data from you, the provision of your data is basically voluntary. However, we cannot or not completely fulfill our mandate if you do not provide your personal data.
- Legal basis for processing
If you are an interested party or a potential future client, we will only use your contact details for the purpose of direct advertising by sending electronic mail or contacting you by telephone with your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
If you are our client, we process your personal data because this is necessary to fulfill the contract concluded with you (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR).
In addition, we process your personal data on the basis of our predominant legitimate interest in achieving the purposes mentioned under point 1 (Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit.f GDPR) and on the legal basis of the WTBG 2017 (Art. 9 Paragraph 2 lit.g GDPR).
- Transmission of your personal data
As far as this is absolutely necessary for the purposes mentioned under point 1, we will transmit your personal data to the following recipients:
- IT service providers used by us as well as other service providers in connection with marketing activities,
- Administrative authorities, courts and corporations under public law,
- Accountant for auditing purposes,
- Insurance on the occasion of the conclusion of an insurance contract for the benefit or the occurrence of the insured event (e.g. liability insurance),
- Clients, insofar as it concerns data of the shareholders, organs and other employees of the respective client,
- Cooperation partners and legal representatives working for us,
- Other recipients determined by the client (e.g. group companies of the client),
- additionally in the case of personal data from employees of our clients in the area of payroll accounting:
- Creditors of the employee as well as other parties involved in any legal prosecution associated therewith, also in the case of voluntary salary assignments for due claims
- Organs of operational and legal interest representation,
- Insurance companies within the framework of an existing group or individual insurance as well as employee pension funds (MVK),
- Banks dealing with the payment to the employee or to third parties,
- Company doctors and pension funds,
- Co-insured and
- Additionally in the area of financial and business accounting for clients:
- Debt collection agencies,
- Banks on behalf of the client,
- Factoring companies, assignees and leasing companies.
Some of the recipients named above may be located outside of Austria or process your personal data outside of Austria. The level of data protection in other countries may not correspond to that in Austria. We therefore take measures to ensure that all recipients offer an adequate level of data protection. For example, we conclude standard contractual clauses (2010/87 / EC and / or 2004/915 / EC). These are available on request (see point 6).
- Storage period
We generally store your personal data until the end of the business relationship in the context of which we have collected your data or until the applicable statutory limitation and retention periods have expired; in addition, until the end of any legal disputes in which the data is required as evidence. If you are a client, former client, interested party or potential future client or a contact person for one of the aforementioned, we will store your personal data for the purposes of marketing until you object or withdraw your consent, provided that the marketing measure is based on your consent he follows.
- Your rights in relation to personal data
Among other things, you are entitled (i) to check whether and which personal data we process about you and to receive copies of this data, (ii) to request the correction, addition or deletion of your personal data, insofar as these are incorrect or not legally compliant are processed, (iii) to require us to restrict the processing of your personal data, (iv) to object to the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances or to revoke the consent previously given for the processing, whereby a revocation the legality of the before This does not affect the revocation of processing, (v) to demand data portability, insofar as you are our client, (vi) the identity of third parties to whom your personal data is transmitted,to know and (vii) to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
- Our contact details
If you have any questions about this declaration or want to make an application, please contact us:
TaxModel Strategy and Service Steuerberatung GmbH & CO KG
Obere Marktstrasse 8
Alternatively, you can also contact our data protection officer:
Mag. Franz Toferer, tax advisor